Presented by Kathryn Foster, psychologist and Head of People and Culture at Portable and Gina McCredie, Organisational Psychologist and owner of Impactful Work. Introduction and insights presented by Andrew Apostola, CEO of Portable.
With the rise and fall of Uber and WeWork over the past few years many people in the technology sector believed we were entering into a new era requiring us to redraw the lines of workplace culture and wellbeing. Then there was COVID-19. Join Kathryn Foster, Head of People and Culture at Portable as she explores the impact of the shutdown on companies, people, culture and the workforce with special guest Gina McCredie.
What we'll cover
In this hour-long webinar we will cover:
- The need for workplaces to change physically
- Will people ever come back to working in the office? The rise in asynchronous working
- The link between high unemployment and talent availability
- The role of organisation values, behaviours and culture
Who's it for
This session is designed for the following audience:
- Organisations looking to effectively support their employees and their wellbeing after COVID
- Companies and individuals that have recently moved to remote working and those that are looking to return over the coming weeks
- People managers wanting to understand how to manage asynchronous working
- Creatives looking to understand the challenges related to returning to work and adapting to a new way of working
Thursday 4 June, 1:00pm - 2:00pm AEDT
A link to join the webinar will be provided to registered participants via email.
We will have Kathryn Foster (Psychologist and Head of People and Culture, Portable) moderating this webinar, joined by guest speakers Gina McCredie (Organisational Psychologist and owner of Impactful Work) and Andrew Apostola (CEO, Portable) introducing and presenting insights.
After the 50 minute presentation, attendees will be invited to stay for a Q&A session with the panelists for up to 10 mins, and a recording of the webinar will be distributed to all registered participants in the days after the event.
What if I can't make it?
You're in luck. This webinar will be recorded and published as a video on the Portable website at a later date.
If you cannot make Thursday's event but would like to know when this video goes live you can register for the 'Send me the video' option in the registration section.