Designing with ChatGPT: Harnessing AI for Human-Centred Design
With daily users of ChatGPT surpassing even Instagram, it’s no secret that this technology is here to stay. We’re only just beginning to uncover it’s potential to transform how we work, and Portable is at the forefront of that discussion.
In this hour-long panel discussion, Portable's leading designers, strategists and data practitioners discuss their personal and professional experience with ChatGPT while considering the challenges and opportunities presented by ChatGPT and other AI-powered tools.
In this engaging online session, we explore the ethical considerations of AI-powered design and demonstrate ChatGPT’s potential in design research and communication, leaving you inspired and equipped with the right questions and considerations to confidently move forward in your own explorations with this powerful technology, and the role it will play in shaping the impactful products, services and experiences of tomorrow.
Q&A Follow Up Session
Involved in this session:
- Adam Corcoran, Principal Design Strategist, Portable
- Aishling Costello, Senior Design Strategist, Portable
- Sarah Kaur, Founder, Data Wisely
- Joe Sciglitano, Design Services Business Director, Portable
Who should watch this?
The session was designed for the following audience:
- Executives, managers and practitioners working in government and non-government organisations
- Designers and researchers seeking ways to improve their processes and support their outcomes
- Developers and technologists interested in expanding awareness of the risks around their craft when designing systems
- People interested in the ethical considerations of Artificial Intelligence
- Anybody who wants to see how we can use ChatGPT to support our goal of building better outcomes for the people we seek to support
Enjoyed this content? Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of when we release our next video in the Informed AI series!