This job application is now closed.
The Senior Producer role puts you at the centre of a growing, innovative and modern company and all of the great people that it intersects with. In this role, you will lead and champion the management of production projects from conception to execution and thrive as a result of being one of the most pivotal people in the organisation.
You are responsible for delivering top quality digital projects and products on time, on budget, and on brief — bringing a creative idea to life in the best possible way. As the main point of contact for all work, you lead the day-to-day around schedules, budgets, assets and internal and external team expectations. Organisation and an uncanny attention to detail are essential.
More than anything you will lead the creation of stunning work Portable is known for, making decisions and finding creative solutions quickly and with confidence.
- 5+ years of solid digital experience
- Experience producing various project types within digital, technology and creative
- Strong understanding of web, social, mobile and emerging technologies as well as the ability to develop and implement schedules and budgets of various scopes and sizes. Knowledge of Jira and other project management related software is essential
- Experience working with large-scale clients (from consumer to government) and an ability to work with them to develop realistic scopes and budgets.
- Hold a depth of quality industry relationships with a variety of different vendors for different aspects of the project — from production companies and other external vendors.
- A true people person — You are comfortable managing large interdisciplinary teams of 10+ people
- Excellent negotiation skills with both clients and partners
- A passion for delivering the best creative within a set budget
- Proven strategic skills would be a big extra tick
How to apply
Please submit your application here.
Please submit your resume and a covering letter addressing the following three points, with a link to your folio or work you’ve done:
- Tell us a story about yourself.
- Tell us about a really challenging problem you’ve solved, and how you went about it.
- Tell us what user experience means to you.